Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To Our Patients,
We at Kalamazoo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery take your health very seriously, and we are continuously monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19.
It is our desire to make our office as safe as possible during this time for both our patients and our staff. If you have an appointment with us, please consider the following:
- ONLY the patient and 1 visitor, if required by the patient, will be allowed to enter the building.
- All entrants will be required to answer screening questions upon their arrival.
- All entrants must wear a mask while inside the building.
Please Call Our Office To Reschedule Your Appointment If:
- You have any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days without a mask (close contact = within 6 feet of an infected person for a total of 15 minutes).